Donate

Rural outreach: A sponsor may support one or more children from other districts or within Alebtong District our service provision Centre.

Cost of sponsorship: From $100 per month.

How money is spent: 80% of sponsorship goes directly to the Village where the child lives. The remaining 20% is used to help in catering for the administrative costs.

Please let us know in the form below how you wish to support this child: Remember to mention the childs registration ref. in your message body or subject


 

  • 1 + 81 =